Thank you for visiting the ApplyHire.com website. We've set up some ground rules to ensure we can keep this area useful, and safe for everyone. ApplyHire.com ("ApplyHire") is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to ApplyHire Web Sites and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
ApplyHire informs our customers, applicants, and employees about the information we collect, how we use it, and whether it will be transferred to third parties. Where possible, we provide individuals with details prior to their providing information, or as soon thereafter as is practical. ApplyHireâ€™s goal in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, ApplyHire is able to deliver leading staffing and employment services and, hence, a better service to you.
Use Constitutes Agreement AND Consent
The information we collect
Non-personally identifiable information
When visitors use the Services, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, and which links were clicked. Collecting such information involves the collection and logging of IP addresses, and browser software used by each user of the Services.
The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify the most popular areas of our web site and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities. In addition, we may disclose some of this information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and/or clicked through their advertisements.
Please note that our advertisers and their designees, as well as other third parties, may collect information about you through cookies or other technologies when they serve advertisements through the Services or when you visit their Web site(s). Additionally, the Services contain links to other third party Web sites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites which may or may not be owned or operated by or in conjunction with ApplyHire. You acknowledge that we do not monitor or control the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties, and are not responsible for their practices or the content of their web sites, including their use of any information (such as IP number, browser type, or operating system) collected when visitors or Members "click through" links to their sites or view advertisements served by them. Even though certain information collected by such third parties might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with thei privacy practices, and to contact such third parties if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies.
Personally identifiable information
In certain areas of the Services - such as those in which you Announce Availability, complete a profile, submit your resume or create a new account, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, zip code, education, or work experience. Job seekers should post profiles and resumes on ApplyHire only if they wish such information to be viewed by ApplyHireâ€™s customers.
The user's name, contact information and resume will not be displayed to customers performing searches on ApplyHire. If the customer desires to contact the confidential job seeker regarding an employment opportunity, they will send an email to the job seeker through the ApplyHire system. ApplyHire will forward the email to the seeker's email address. The seeker's email address will not be provided directly to the customer.
The Services are not available to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age.
Use of the information we gather
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways we use the information we gather. Keep in mind that, while ApplyHire encourages all third parties involved - including but not limited to its advertisers - to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our visitors and members and to otherwise handle personal information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from ApplyHire or independently. Nevertheless, in the event you encounter any third party associated with, or who claims association with ApplyHire, who you feel is improperly collecting or using information about you, please contact privacy@ApplyHire.com . We will be happy to forward your message to the third party or contact the third party on your behalf.
Use of non-personally identifiable information
We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful Services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors and members, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Services. We may provide statistical information based on this data to advertisers and other current and potential business partners. We may also use the aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked through links to their sites.
Use of personally identifiable information
ApplyHire does not sell, re-sell or distribute for re-sale your personally identifiable information. ApplyHire's customers may only use the information provided in resumes and profiles of job seekers to evaluate seekers' qualifications for the customer's open job opportunities. Job seekers should be aware, however, that ApplyHire has no way to control how a customer actually uses the service and how they use the resume and profile information. If you believe a ApplyHire customer is using personally identifiable information inappropriately, please notify ApplyHire at privacy@ApplyHire.com.
Subject to the foregoing, ApplyHire uses your personally identifying information in several ways:
- to customize various aspects of the Services to your preferences;
- to determine which advertisements or sponsor messages will appear on your screen;
- to send to you ApplyHire solicitations, product announcements, and the like that we feel may be of interest to you (you may "opt out" of receiving these materials, as provided below);
- to send to you certain e-mail messages that are critical to your use of the Services, such as system status updates or order confirmations (because these messages contain important information, you may not be able to "opt out" of receiving such messages);
- to "pre-populate" forms that are displayed for the purpose of collecting individual data by ApplyHire and/or its sponsors (in no case will pre-populating a form automatically transfer any data to an advertiser or other third party - only if you voluntarily request that such data be transferred will any such transfer take place, e.g., by clicking the "Submit" button); and
- as may be necessary to support the operation of the Services, such as for billing, account maintenance, and record-keeping purposes.
In addition to the circumstances described above, ApplyHire may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties as follows:
- When a job seeker posts a profile or resume on ApplyHire, such information will be shared with ApplyHire's customers only when the job seeker applies for a job posted by that customer or employer.
- If the customer desires to contact the job seeker regarding an employment opportunity, it will send an email to the job seeker through the ApplyHire system. ApplyHire will forward the email to the seeker's email address. The seeker's email address will not be provided directly to the customer.
- If and only if you "opt in" to receive promotional materials from ApplyHiresâ€™ affiliates, advertisers, or other business partners. Information you have made available to ApplyHire may be made available to third parties who provide goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- All information made available to ApplyHire may be made available to our contractors and consultants, and professional advisors (such as attorneys or accountants), but only to the extent necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and only under a duty of confidentiality.
Deleting or correcting personal information
If you would like to have your personally identifiable information removed from ApplyHire's database, or would like to correct an error in such information, please contact us at privacy@ApplyHire.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within ApplyHire databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however ApplyHire reserves the right, from time to time, to re-contact former customers or users of ApplyHire.
Record Retention and Security
ApplyHire maintains all information provided by you at its headquarters at San Diego California, or at other locations deemed appropriate by ApplyHire for the storage of such information. ApplyHire uses security measures applicable to the nature of the information provided. Bear in mind that risks cannot ever be completely eliminated and ApplyHire is unable to guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed contrary to this policy. ApplyHire complies with all applicable law upon the occurrence of any unauthorized disclosure of personally identifiable information.
Amendments to Policy
This policy may be amended at any time, subject to ApplyHire's sole discretion, with or without notice to users. Updated versions of this policy will be available at this location; your continued use of the ApplyHire websites will signify your consent to any updated policies. In the event any ApplyHire policy posted elsewhere on ApplyHire's websites conflicts with the provisions of this policy, the provisions of this policy shall control.