Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Service. ApplyHire.com may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your continued access or use the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth which are the rules that govern your activity in connection with the Service. ApplyHire.com has the right but not the obligation to remove any communications and materials that ApplyHire.com believes in its sole discretion violate the Operating Policies.
You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to visit or use ApplyHire.com in any manner. By visiting ApplyHire.com or accepting these Terms, You represent and warrant to ApplyHire.com that You have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that You have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to ApplyHire.com that You will use ApplyHire.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Assumption of Risk
Access to the Service has been granted to one (1) authorized client representative (referred to herein as "Administrator"). Further access to the Service shall be controlled by the Administrator. It is your responsibility to monitor and control the access granted to the Service. You assume all risk of loss and liability should the Administrator violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the Operating Policies. Any orders or other requests for Service by the Administrator are presumed valid and appropriately authorized by you. In the event the Administrator ceases to be your employee, you shall provide ApplyHire.com, Inc. with written notice of such occurrence within eight (8) hours of same.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. The owner of the copyright is ApplyHire.com. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use. You may make one printed copy of any portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of ApplyHire.com. or any third party information provider to the Service. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service. You agree that you shall have no recourse against ApplyHire.com, Inc. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
Acceptable Site Use
- Use of any password-protected area of the web site is restricted to the registered user(s) who have been given permission and a password to enter such area ONLY. This password cannot be distributed to others, and the registered user is responsible for any and all damages to ApplyHire.com resulting from the distribution of his or her password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you.
- You are only permitted to post ads for real jobs. Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees. Postings that ApplyHire.com does not allow include, but are not limited to: Positions that require a monetary investment by the job seeker at any time; Advertisements for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) positions; Business opportunities, that require a jobseeker to purchase a kit, additional documents, tapes, workbooks, attend a seminar, etc; Anything related to the adult entertainment industry. (URLs are not allowed in postings)
- Postings that are defined as "work at home" or "Business opportunities" must be posted in the section designated as "Work at Home / Business Opportunities," additionally those postings that require a jobseeker to purchase a kit, additional documents, tapes, workbooks, attend a seminar, or make a financial investment of any kind must be clearly stated within the advertisement. ApplyHire.com maintains the right to place/move a posting into the "Work at Home/Business Opportunity at its sole discretion. Accounts that are determined to be posting "Work at Home / Business Opportunity" advertisements will be restricted to only being allowed to post within the "Work at Home / Business Opportunity" categories and are not searchable with keyword only searches.
- All information contained in postings must be clear and accurate, not misleading in any way, containing sufficient detail. Postings must contain enough information to allow a Job Seeker to make a reasonable informed decision as to whether to apply or not apply.
- We cannot monitor every posting to ApplyHire.com, nor do we take responsibility for the content posted by our users. However, we do randomly monitor postings to ensure compliance with these Terms.
- Postings found to be in violation of any of the conditions may be removed without warning and the poster will be notified. Interpretation of the rules is at the sole discretion of ApplyHire.com. Posting on ApplyHire.com is a privilege. ApplyHire.com reserves the right to suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason.
- You may not use any device, software, or routine to mechanically "spider", "scrape" or otherwise extract data posted to ApplyHire.com. This includes but is not limited to: resume data extraction programs, and job extraction data programs. Such use of any program may result in the termination of user account, with no refund of remaining membership fees, and may subject user to any or all legal action at our disposal.
- ApplyHire.com does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email (SPAM). ApplyHire.com users involved in such activity will have their accounts suspended and ApplyHire.com will take any and all legal action at their disposal.
- Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company, in the case of an employer, or for presentation to a client in the case of a search firm is strictly prohibited.
- If you are a search firm or third party recruiter you must obtain a candidate's consent prior to presenting said candidate to a potential employer.
Prohibited Site Use
In connection with your use of the Web Site, you will not:
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material knowingly (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, or obscene otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a ApplyHire.com employee or agent, an authorized user of ApplyHire.com's services, a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail (SPAM), mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Knowingly violate or attempt to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation knowingly: accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Web Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ApplyHire.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Costs Associated with the Enforcement of These Terms
ApplyHire.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
ApplyHire.com acts primarily as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications, which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, ApplyHire.com may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. ApplyHire.com has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Upon written notice, ApplyHire.com reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the applicable laws and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. ApplyHire.com may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for ApplyHire.com or may cause ApplyHire.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, including but not limited to: job postings, resume postings, message boards, forums, testimonials areas, you grant ApplyHire.com and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store, and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
ApplyHire.com, reserves the right to edit or remove user submitted content including those items above for any reason including but not limited to the purposes of censoring obscenity, maintaining the image of ApplyHire.com, enforcing policy, and providing more effective marketing potential to job postings. Where reasonable, ApplyHire.com will attempt to avoid making changes to the essential material facts of a user submitted content item.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL APPLYHIRE.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY APPLYHIRE.COM SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY APPLYHIRE.COM SITE AND THE APPLYHIRE.COM CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT APPLYHIRE.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Liability
APPLYHIRE.COM'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY APPLYHIRE.COM SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE APPLYHIRE.COM CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $10.
Links to Other Sites
ApplyHire.com and certain other ApplyHire.com Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by ApplyHire.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. ApplyHire.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ApplyHire.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. ApplyHire.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting of the Terms and Conditions located on the Website.
ApplyHire.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your information from this Web Site and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Web Site and/or any other service provided to you by ApplyHire.com, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if ApplyHire.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Web Site registration with or ability to access the Web Site.
Questions concerning ApplyHire.com's Terms and Conditions, should be addressed via email to email@example.com.